GREGORY J. KATS
Consultant with over ten years working with a variety of Internet related technologies. Experience performing a wide array of application development roles including Technical Lead, and Application Developer. Solid communication and management background.
Languages .Net 1.0 - 4.0, ASP.Net, VB.Net, C#, SQL, ColdFusion, XML/XSLT, Web Services
Software Visual Studio Team Architect, Rational Rose, Visio, Visual SourceSafe, SQL Server
Concepts OOA/OOD (UML, Use Cases, design patterns), RUP, SOA, Web Services, AJAX
Republic Group Insurance. (November 2007 - Present)
Technical Lead/Solution Architect
· Provide team management in role as Solution Architect and Technical Lead. Worked to establish coding standards and QA processes for the company.
Computer Task Group, Inc. (February 2000 – November 2007)
Senior Software Engineer
· Consultant working on project based assignments with a variety of roles and technologies. Provide team management and customer relations in role as Solution Architect and Technical Lead. Worked to establish coding standards and QA processes for the office.
· Companies I did consulting work for:
· Goodwill, HealthNow, Bayer, VerizonBusiness, Norwood, BP Chemicals, Spartan Stores, TBO (The Business Office), MCI, Fowlers, ASCI (Alaska Supply Chain Integrators), Vulcraft, BPSolar.
West Telemarketing (March 1999 – February 2000)
Programmer/Analyst – Systems Development
DRM, Inc. (November 1997 – March 1999)
Director Of Computer Technology
· Experience in Visual Basic 4.0 and 5.0, VBA, Office 97, Internet Programming, HTML, and ASP.
First National Bank, Omaha. (August 1996 – November 1997)
· Analyzed existing programs and developed new programs, documented and presented analysis of required changes, coded programs, tested and implemented programs.
West Interactive (May 1996 – August 1996)
· Coded, tested and implemented UNIX Shell Programs, Awk, B-Trieve databases.
· .Net training class – August 2001. Two day comprehensive training on development of ASP.Net applications using C# language. Focus was placed on the transitioning from developing and architecting classic ASP applications to developing in the new ASP.Net framework.
· XML training class – July 2000. Three day training seminar on XML and related technologies. Focus was placed on XML’s place in business applications.
· Lincoln School of Commerce, Lincoln, Nebraska — Associate Computer Programming
· University of Nebraska, Lincoln, Nebraska — Bachelor of Journalism
· Southwestern Baptist Seminary, Fort Worth, Texas — Master of Divinity